Alfa Romeo Giulia Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2018 Giulia Quattroformaggio, 2020 Stelvio TI Sport
620 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone, sorry for taking so long to post these, but I finally got my bright 5-holes installed this weekend. These wheels have a grand total of 1,000 miles on them. Here's the pictures:

I took one of the inside of the wheel, not a single mark from dismounting. The lines you see on the right are their crayon marking it as the LF wheel.

I was going to ask for $3k, which is my all in cost so far to get the 5-holes on my car, but in wiping them down for the pics I noticed this:

This was the drivers side rear wheel. I sure as hell didn't do that to the wheel. From close inspection it looks like some curbing that was painted over. It's minor, but it's there. There's no way those marks would be there with the paint intact. I strongly suspect the dealer did that and then painted over it. :mad:

Here's a closeup of the chip:

So I'm dropping the price to $2800. I know I can get wheels repainted for less than $200. If you want perfect wheels, I'll get the paint fixed and sell them for $3k. If you don't mind the small chip and/or can get the paint fixed yourself it's $2800.

You pay shipping. Last time I shipped wheels it was around $80-90 per wheel. So if you're local to the SF Bay Area you can save another $320-$360. They will be shipped in the factory boxes you see.

I know, double post. I put the first one in the wrong sub-category.

·
Registered
2017 Giulia QV Rosso Competizione
173 Posts
Sigh.. Oh Canada..

·
Registered
2017 Giulia QV Rosso Competizione
173 Posts
I'm in Vancouver. I have winter tires but no wheels for them?

1 - 7 of 7 Posts