Alfa Romeo Giulia Forum banner

41 - 43 of 43 Posts

·
Registered
2020 Alfa Romeo Giula Ti-Sport Carbon AWD
397 Posts
Discussion Starter #41
@xc1097 he showed me this car - it's a new anodized color which I'm not really keen on. Misano Blue is what I am looking for. I've tried to find this color on youtube to see how it is but it's just not close to Misano Blue. The shape of Giulia for me demands a lighter color like the Misano Blue or the Red. To tell you the truth, I love the dark 5 hole Alfa spokes.
Still I have my fingers crossed.
@narry008 list things most important to u in priority and work in that order.
my search was for these:
Trofeo white + red interior, performance pkg, HK audio, sunroof, ti-leather, driver assist & upgraded xenon. NO NERO!

i ended up signing for this instead:
Vulcano Black + tan interor, performance pkg, HK audio, sunroof, ti-leather, driver assist, upgraded xenon, security pkg.

and ended with this ultimately:
Rosso Competizione + red interior, performance pkg, sunroof, driver assist,

why? price was biggest deciding factor. yes i could've put custom order or i could locate one with option/color i wanted but not for the $$$ difference it required. just didn't make sense. worst case scenario, i can warp/dip the car if i get tired of the color outside, but can't do anything else.

·
Registered
397 Posts
Discussion Starter #42

·
Registered
397 Posts
Discussion Starter #43
@narry008 i stopped by dealer today and everything on the lot is sold except for 2 on the showroom.

i'm guessing people saw this post/thread and contacting dealer/vadzim because i know they have 2 other location and their other inventory isn't going down and another dealer in the area is struggling as well.

if you can't locate what you are looking for, maybe put order in for 2021 with list of options instead as production fo 2020 is done?

41 - 43 of 43 Posts