2019 Giulia RWD - Cold Weather Package, Driver Assist Static with Front Sensors Package, 8.8 inch radio with XM, Sunroof, Full Speed collision warning, 10 speaker premium audio, 18 inch dark double Y spoke wheels, red brake calipers.

I purchased an 8 Year, 85,000 mile extended warranty through Alfa Romeo - Mopar MaxCare, which covers everything the factory warranty covers. There are 5.5 years and 75,000 miles left on the warranty, which is good at any Alfa Romeo Dealership. The Mopar Maxcare plan has a $100 deductible per repair ticket and goes into effect after the manufacturer's original warranty in a year and a half.
More Information - https://www.mopar.com/content/dam/mopar/pdf/mvp/2016-12 MVP_New Maximum Care Web.pdf

The only blemish is a little bit of curb rash, which could be painted easily since the wheels are black.
The only modification made to the car was to replace the 25 watt xenon headlights with 35 watt bulbs. 35 watt bulbs were a $700 option on the car. I will also provide the original 25 watt bulbs with the sale.

This car has been babied over the years, always garaged, and maintained religiously. Even with under 10,000 miles, I've had 2 oil changes at the Alfa Romeo dealer.