Alfa Romeo Giulia Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

· Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey. Been following the community for some time, but this is my first post. I bought a 2018 Alfa Ti q2 in October of 2020 with only 6,700 miles on it from a dealership on the East Coast of Florida for under $30,000. I live in Lakeland, FL. It was supposedly a factory reps demo and in perfect shape. I think it has every option offered in 2018 including the Lusso package and sun roof. Due to a severe medical condition, I’ve only put 10,000 miles on my car since I bought it, but at age 71, I’ve finally made some modifications to the car that I thought you all might like to hear about. I had the dealer install my “Lusso” cat back exhaust system from Madness Autowerks together with a cold air induction system and a “go pedal” from AFE Power. The exhaust system when warmed up
is quieter than most aftermarket exhaust systems but it sounds marvelous. You can hear rushing through the air induction system, but the big deal is the “go pedal”. It has four modes. Factory standard, Sport,Sport Plus and Race. The combination of the three upgrades makes a tremendous difference to the cars overall performance. Around town I drive in Sport Plus. I only use Race mode on the interstate. I’m really pleased with how the car performs. I don’t really know how the “go pedal” interacts with the cars computer, but I think it improved the interactive suspension. I notice a substantial difference in cornering when getting on the interstate which I can’t explain. Anyway, thought I would share my store. Happy Thanksgiving!

1 - 1 of 1 Posts