Alfa Romeo Giulia Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello! New to this forum and I hope to purchase a 2018 Ti before 12/31. Is anyone receiving a discount off of the sticker price?

·
Registered
76 Posts
If you have USAA you can use their buying service to get $5000 or more off of a 2018.

·
Registered
109 Posts
Check your company's partnership programs -- I work for IBM and the courtesy discount from FCA for IBM employees got me $3600 off my Ti Sport. Dealer had another $2750 of incentives to offer on top of that. (Needless to say I loaded up the Ti with about every option available!)

·
Registered
26 Posts
The dealer I used offered $5,000 off MSRP plus the $2,750 incentive on a Q4 TI Lusso w/sport package. About the only option not on the car is the sunroof. I've had it for 4 weeks and am loving it.

·
Registered
316 Posts
Hello! New to this forum and I hope to purchase a 2018 Ti before 12/31. Is anyone receiving a discount off of the sticker price?
Make friends with an FCA person. FCA has a Family and Friends program that gets you a few hundred over invoice. Also, Costco has a car buying service that can get you significant discounts.

These cars are great but since the Alfa brand is taking a while to re-boot they are not exactly flying off the lots. Dealers have inventory so buyers do have some negotiating power.

·
Registered
2,577 Posts
If you have USAA you can use their buying service to get $5000 or more off of a 2018.
Interesting. We have USAA and the Dealer said oh it was only $1000 what is up with that? Is the dealer not being completely honest. We haven't got to the signing point.

·
Registered
2,577 Posts
Make friends with an FCA person. FCA has a Family and Friends program that gets you a few hundred over invoice. Also, Costco has a car buying service that can get you significant discounts.

These cars are great but since the Alfa brand is taking a while to re-boot they are not exactly flying off the lots. Dealers have inventory so buyers do have some negotiating power.
90Below: What exactly is the Q2 vs a Ti Sport loaded? I asked the dealer and they said oh it wont make much difference unless and then mumbled something i couldn't hear. Does it make a real difference in driving experience. I think it is the limited slip and not sure what else.

·
Registered
76 Posts
Interesting. We have USAA and the Dealer said oh it was only $1000 what is up with that? Is the dealer not being completely honest. We haven't got to the signing point.
The dealer can give a $1000 usaa discount. But if you start on usaa site and use their buying service the price for the car you are looking at can be over $5000 less than msrp. Depending on dealer you can still get the $1000 discount on top of that. Mine was also open to further negotiations.

·
Registered
573 Posts
The dealer can give a $1000 usaa discount. But if you start on usaa site and use their buying service the price for the car you are looking at can be over $5000 less than msrp. Depending on dealer you can still get the $1000 discount on top of that. Mine was also open to further negotiations.
When I got mine the first part of Feb. this year the USAA discount only applied to MY2017 models. Not sure if that has changed or not.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts