Alfa Romeo Giulia Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello All! My name is Jack. Looking to get some great advice, tips, and tricks for my 2018 QV. Picked her up 6 months ago, used w/ only 1900 miles. By far the most fun car to drive I have ever owned. Already looking to replace the stock tires. Have put on just under 6K miles in the last 6 months and the rears are bald! Going with the MICHELIN PILOT SUPER SPORT. Heard nothing but good things about them here. Looking forward to interacting with my fellow enthusiasts!

·
Registered
1,343 Posts
Hello All! My name is Jack. Looking to get some great advice, tips, and tricks for my 2018 QV. Picked her up 6 months ago, used w/ only 1900 miles. By far the most fun car to drive I have ever owned. Already looking to replace the stock tires. Have put on just under 6K miles in the last 6 months and the rears are bald! Going with the MICHELIN PILOT SUPER SPORT. Heard nothing but good things about them here. Looking forward to interacting with my fellow enthusiasts!
I'd get the Michelin Pilot Sport 4s as they are newer than the super sports and a little cheaper. A new AGM battery is your friend. Pick up multiecuscan if you do your own maintenance on the car. When changing brakes there's a special procedure on how to do it and the 'normal' way will cause a bunch of problems, pdf is floating around the forum. Parts are expensive, you need to use the correct oil/weight, and flush the brake fluid. Aftermarket filters for the car are only available from parts geek.com. Good luck and welcome!

·
Registered
2018 Alfa Romeo Giulia Quadrifoglio
415 Posts
Welcome and congratulations! 2018 QV on MPSS tires too!

·
Registered
4,044 Posts
Welcome!!!. And congrats on your Dream Car. Think about A/S tires, if it is your daily driver and if you leave in a place where low temps and/or snow will be present. In addition to the above mentioned tips, I would recommend a battery charger and keep the battery fully charged all the time. Another small detail, also in regards to the weather, it would be A/S mats, instead of the current carpet ones. Do you have any data/assessment of your local or closest Alfa Romeo dealership?. There are several bad ones which do not help at all, in terms of customer service and technical capability to resolve small or any issues.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.