Alfa Romeo Giulia Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
191 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just browsing the inventory of local Alfa dealers in South Florida and Rick Case Alfa in Ft. Lauderdale just received a 2018 QV. First one I have seen.

Hopefully those of you who ordered them and are waiting will get theirs soon.

·
Registered
118 Posts
Jim Ellis in Atlanta has one in transit

·
Registered
3,600 Posts
Interesting, but there were a bunch that were on the 2017 clearance and 2018 certification hold already stateside. Maybe one of those?

·
Registered
191 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I am going to Miami on Saturday for a football game. Maybe I will drive by to check it out if I have time. Pretty cool color combination on that one (Trofeo white, yellow calipers and red/green/white stitching)...I want to see what it looks like in person.

·
Registered
118 Posts
the Jim ellis atlanta one is my18, QVm, trofeo white, red stitching, yellow calipers

·
Registered
440 Posts
I am going to Miami on Saturday for a football game. Maybe I will drive by to check it out if I have time. Pretty cool color combination on that one (Trofeo white, yellow calipers and red/green/white stitching)...I want to see what it looks like in person.
Did you confirm it is actually on the dealer lot?

Before driving over there, I'd check. My guess it's in transit. Typical Alfa dealer move...

·
Registered
440 Posts
the Jim ellis atlanta one is my18, QVm, trofeo white, red stitching, yellow calipers

"In transit" per the dealer's website....

·
Registered
118 Posts
correct-- in my original post! but its not yet sold if someone is looking for a MY18

Jim Ellis in Atlanta has one in transit

·
Registered
440 Posts
The million dollar question is what exactly does "in transit" mean?

Is that 2 weeks out? Or 2 months?

Viva FCA!

·
Registered
118 Posts
i think it means car is in USA, and alfa took the "hold" off, so they are being moved from places like sparrow point to the dealer.. I'm guessing under 2 weeks

·
Registered
3,600 Posts
Key word being "would." We're getting there :D

·
Registered
641 Posts

·
Registered
3,313 Posts
call me old fashioned, I like wood interior trim and less bolstered seats. the strength/lightness of CF just don't seem like valid reasons to use it for interior trim pieces to me.
I should say when the Milanos came out, I thought the grey seats were nicest - and with the red or ice door and dash panels the standard quad interior would not be too dark for grey MA.

I expect to lose some enjoyment on perfect roads and perfect days, but gain a whole lot of enjoyment by being able to drive an AR in any weather on anything resembling a road, or just going to get stuff at home depot and garden centers.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts