Alfa Romeo Giulia Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have no idea what two of the five buttons are on the overhead console. I know the three lights but there are two other buttons I can’t figure out. I went through the manual and did not find it explained anywhere. I saw the similar thread for someone looking in 2017 but it is not page 28 in my manual.

·
Registered
1,807 Posts
"Exclude Volumetric Alarm Settings".....activated to allow towing ....?

·
Registered
38 Posts
Thanks MacGeek.

I had the same questions. It is in the Quad Owners Manual. See page 36.
Volumetric/Anti-Lift Protection Button description is on page 20. Yes, seems related to towing.

You can download it here: https://www.alfaromeousa.com/owners/owners-service-manual

Edit: I think MacGeek's description for the operation of button number 4 in the manual is more helpful than the description in the manual. :smile2:

·
Registered
2020 Alfa Romeo Giulia Sport Ti AWD
9,248 Posts
The Giulia is the only car we have without an emergency assist button. Is a service such as Uconnect in its future? Its sunroof buttons also require some thought.

·
Registered
2018 Q4 with Fiamenghi Ti exhaust, Race Mod, and Tecnico wheels.
9,080 Posts
It appears that "volumetric" is a mistranslation (or maybe this term is used in British English?). I think "interior motion detector" is correct.

·
Registered
482 Posts
Bumping this back up because I had the same question about the "volumetric anti/lift protection" button on my 2019. What a bizarre icon.

Motor vehicle Automotive lighting Hood Vehicle Automotive design

·
Registered
2018 Vulcano Black Giulia Quadrifoglio
6,398 Posts
Bumping this back up because I had the same question about the "volumetric anti/lift protection" button on my 2019. What a bizarre icon.

View attachment 119277
I think the icon is meant to say that the car will sound an alarm if you try and tow it because it senses being tilted, and this button with the line through it turns off the alarm sound.

Ask me how I know it sounds an alarm when towed 🤣🤣

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.