Alfa Romeo Giulia Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have no idea what two of the five buttons are on the overhead console. I know the three lights but there are two other buttons I can’t figure out. I went through the manual and did not find it explained anywhere. I saw the similar thread for someone looking in 2017 but it is not page 28 in my manual.

·
Registered
1,807 Posts
"Exclude Volumetric Alarm Settings".....activated to allow towing ....?

·
Registered
38 Posts
Thanks MacGeek.

I had the same questions. It is in the Quad Owners Manual. See page 36.
Volumetric/Anti-Lift Protection Button description is on page 20. Yes, seems related to towing.

You can download it here: https://www.alfaromeousa.com/owners/owners-service-manual

Edit: I think MacGeek's description for the operation of button number 4 in the manual is more helpful than the description in the manual. :smile2:

·
Registered
2020 Alfa Romeo Giulia Sport Ti AWD
7,482 Posts
The Giulia is the only car we have without an emergency assist button. Is a service such as Uconnect in its future? Its sunroof buttons also require some thought.

·
Registered
2018 Q4 with Fiamenghi Ti exhaust, Race Mod, and Tecnico wheels.
7,754 Posts
It appears that "volumetric" is a mistranslation (or maybe this term is used in British English?). I think "interior motion detector" is correct.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.