Alfa Romeo Giulia Forum banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
3,600 Posts
Awesome. that blue and yellow pops. Love the ice interior too. So glad we went with it.

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk

Reactions: jamgolf

·
Registered
1,807 Posts
Happy motoring...love the ice white interior with the green and white stitching....Saw this color at the NY Auto Show and thought it was amazing....Congrats and enjoy....

·
Registered
202 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks guys. I appreciate it.
Some of you might recall my thread about color choice.
I really find Misano blue very attractive and I think Giulia wears this color quite well.
Ice/green combo is also something I find quite attractive.

·
Registered
1,807 Posts
I have a Rosso Comp Quad and usually not a fan of all black interiors but when I saw the partial red interior (the red equivalent of the ice white- lower dash and middle door inserts in red), I didn't quite dig it....however, the ice white with the Misano adds the touch of contrast that I think the Misano needs....all black on the Misano would be too drab....and the Ice white accents I feel are perfectly done....enjoy....

·
Registered
2,344 Posts
Stunning! Congrats!

·
Registered
2020 Alfa Romeo Giulia Sport Ti AWD
7,477 Posts
Very nice. Someone knows cars and photography.

·
Registered
120 Posts
Dammit.. I'm sold!! I was actually contemplating going with the Rosso Red as I was on the fence with this color.. but you did it for me..

Looks Amazing!!

·
Registered
59 Posts
Had a chance to get behind the wheel of one just like this today... loved it. Wanted my Giulia in Misano Blue with red calipers but not everyone was on board with the color combo.

·
Registered
58 Posts
Excellent photography work and great colour choices :nerd:

Had a chance to get behind the wheel of one just like this today... loved it. Wanted my Giulia in Misano Blue with red calipers but not everyone was on board with the color combo.
That is what I ended up with. My rationale is I get both the 'Azzuro' for the football / calcio jerseys, then with the Quadrifoglio badge the red, white and green of the flag. I would have like the ice interior, but I wasn't able to spec that through my dealer (the 2018 online configurator came much later in Canada). Have the green and white stitching and the Sparco seats

·
Registered
3,600 Posts
So you have gray interior? Yes the Azzuro Misano Blue is very cool. Red on blue can pulsate a little, give you some visual throb or clash, but that can be cool and with the balance of surface area between the two I don't think you will mind it.

·
Registered
59 Posts
I like that thinking... if only the Azzurri had the same force as the Quadrifoglio... but that's a sore topic for another day.

·
Registered
60 Posts
Welcome to the club! The car looks great. I've had mine just shy of a month now and am still loving every minute of it. I swear every time I walk outside and see that Misano blue again, I like it even more. That and the ice/green interior were an excellent choice.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts