Alfa Romeo Giulia Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
573 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Giulia on order and hope to have it early next year of not sooner. Still have not seen a Giulia off of a dealer lot. Any Giulia owners out here in Eastern Washington State yet?

·
Registered
2,988 Posts
Welcome :)

What specs did you settle into on your order? We special ordered a 17 Giulia Ti Q2 and are very happy with her. Have 10k miles on her now without issue.

·
Registered
573 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Welcome

What specs did you settle into on your order? We special ordered a 17 Giulia Ti Q2 and are very happy with her. Have
10k miles on her now without issue.
Ti Q4 fully loaded Sport minus the HK upgrade. Can't wait to get it.

·
Registered
91 Posts
Welcome and congrats!

·
Registered
573 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Giulia on order and hope to have it early next year of not sooner. Still have not seen a Giulia off of a dealer lot. Any Giulia owners out here in Eastern Washington State yet?
Call me Al - Giulia QV in Spokane.

You get the QV from one of dealers in Seattle or Dave Smith Alfa Romeo? Ordered mine through Dave Smith. We might have to meet up when I come up from the Tri Cities to pick it up when it comes in.

·
Premium Member
2,086 Posts
Welcome thanks for joining! Do you have anything fun to tie yourself over in the meantime or is this a 'proper' wait? :)

·
Registered
573 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Welcome thanks for joining! Do you have anything fun to tie yourself over in the meantime or is this a 'proper' wait?
I would have to say it's a "proper" wait. Just trying to not drive the wife crazy with it.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts