1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
2020 Alfa Romeo Giulia Sport Ti AWD
7,788 Posts
Are you still commuting to Toledo?

·
Registered
2018 Q4 with Fiamenghi Ti exhaust, Race Mod, and Tecnico wheels.
7,946 Posts
I really want to see who has the most miles on their 2018 Giulia, I got mine at the end of January and past 15,000 miles earlier this week.
(!). I thought my mileage was high at 5900 miles. Also delivered end of January, although mostly driven 2 days a week.

Any problems to report? Has that chemical smell from the engine compartment gone away yet?

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
(!). I thought my mileage was high at 5900 miles. Also delivered end of January, although mostly driven 2 days a week.

Any problems to report? Has that chemical smell from the engine compartment gone away yet?
I've never noticed the chemical smell, although when I first received the Giulia and it the OEM washer fluid it did have a slight almost methanol smell whenever I used it.

The only noticeable problem I've noticed is that the small roadside kit attached to the underside of the trunk always falls off if I slam the trunk too hard.

I've noticed several small quirks such as the rear defroster will not engage if the auto start function turn the car off at a stand still and that sometime it takes what seems a little too long for the rear back up camera screen to go back to what ever page the infotainment system was previously on.

·
Registered
73 Posts
Picked mine April 30th, got about 1350 miles on her, and love every mile of it. She is my daily.

·
Registered
80 Posts
I received my 2018 Guilia Q4 TI in March, 5000 miles with no issues to date. I do get that chemical smell from the engine compartment when air re circulation is turned off. Hopefully it will go away? Also noticed the windshield wiping fluid that came with the automobile is a bit thicker than the commercial blue stuff but very effective.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts