Alfa Romeo Giulia Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
109 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Long time lurker, first-time poster. I'm in the market to lease a 2018 Giulia in SoCal. I recently visited an Alfa dealer and was quoted a really high price - much higher than what I've seen around the forums. I didn't try to negotiate.

Model: Giulia TI Sport RWD
MSRP: $45,500
Customer Discount: $3,500 (8% off MSRP)
Rebate: $2,750

24 Mo / 10k ($2000 DAS): $600 (includes CA sales tax)
36 Mo / 10k ($2000 DAS): $541 (includes CA sales tax)

The document they gave me is completely unclear, but it doesn't look like I got the base MF either.

I've learned that best MF, Residual, and Incentive for July (36Mo/10k TI Sport RWD) is .00028, 49%, and $2,750. I've seen discounts in the forums on these vehicles up to 15-20% off MSRP + incentives.

My questions are:
1. Does anyone have any recent lease quotes on the Giulia that would help?
2. Do you think it's possible to get a less than $400 payment (w/ tax) on a 36Mo/10k, minimal DAS, $45k MSRP Giulia TI Sport?
3. Does anyone have a suggestion on a dealership in SoCal that's dealing on these?
4. Does anyone know if they are open to multiple security deposits (MSD)?

I'm going to cast a wide net soon and will report back if I learn anything worthwhile.

Thanks!

·
Registered
2018 Giulia TI Sport Q2
273 Posts
I am pretty sure the MSD's are not available on Alfa.

15-20% is definitely doable. I was able to get 18% off on July 5th which was the end of their quarter. If I wanted to wait it out I probably could get more but they had the car I wanted that just came off the truck. You are already at 15% which is pretty good

Look for a high volume dealer as they are more interested in moving inventory in my experience.

I would check out Leasehackr. There is a lot of good info there.

The problem is the residual value. The dealer and manufacturer will have to make up for this to move cars.

Unfortunately, I don't have any experience with SoCal dealers. I am in Florida.

I am not sure that $400 mo. is obtainable on that car right now. $450 including taxes might be doable with some work.

Check Edmunds for the money factor, residual, and discounts in your area.

You could always consult a broker to get realistic expectations.

You might want to look out of state if you don't have any luck with your local/state dealers.

Looking at your deal, something looks off. Ask what money factor and residual they are using. Some dealers will jack up the money factor to make more profit on a lease. It may be higher based on your credit score. When I got mine the money factor was .00029 or .7%apr.

Good luck with your purchase. The effort is definitely worth it for this car.

·
Registered
2018 Giulia TI Sport Q2
273 Posts

·
Registered
1,307 Posts
My dealer did not even know what MSDs were, (or at least that's their way of saying no) I am finding fewer and fewer dealers/companies willing to do it

·
Registered
46 Posts
I got $475/mo incl. CA tax on a $51440 MSRP car (Ti Lusso) 24 months 10K miles. Alfa Romeo Omaha, Nebraska. Highly recommend these guys, I worked with Keith. No haggle, no bullshit, no wasting my time. Offered me the deal, I didn't like it very much, they called me back next day with this deal and I took it. Did all the paperwork remotely, flew into Omaha, got into the car and was off the lot in 10 minutes. Drove 1900 miles home and it was an amazing experience, loved every mile of it :)

·
Banned
219 Posts
I am SO glad, I did not lease. I have had my Ti Sport Q4 for 5 months and have 5180 miles on it. The car is just to much fun to drive. I would hate to have to park it for a few months a year because of a paltry 10K mileage limit. I tried leasing once, the mileage anxiety during the last 6 months of the lease is just not worth trying to get a low payment. I paid 1/2 the purchase price and financed the rest at 3.4% with a payment under $400. And, it TRUELY is mine forever.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts