Alfa Romeo Giulia Forum banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
1,807 Posts
Looks great !!! Enjoy !!! ...I see you have the paddles but not the Sport Seats...I thought they were part of the same package....?

·
Registered
573 Posts
Looks great !!! Enjoy !!! ...I see you have the paddles but not the Sport Seats...I thought they were part of the same package....?
On a base Giulia you can add the Sport Package which includes the padels. Sports seats are only available with the Ti

·
Registered
414 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
So far I have just done the muffler delete but I haven't played around with Apple car play ye! Is it simple to setup?

·
Registered
1,492 Posts
i love the white / red combo and the the rims that you have are much nicer than the turbine's.

·
Registered
414 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I've done the muffler delete to most of my cars! Local shop does a great job for about $180! How would I upload a video here? Also do any of you drive mainly in Manual mode with the paddle shifters? Just want to make sure I'm not causing any unnecessary wear and tear! I don't let it redline or anything!

·
Registered
647 Posts
I've done the muffler delete to most of my cars! Local shop does a great job for about $180! How would I upload a video here? Also do any of you drive mainly in Manual mode with the paddle shifters? Just want to make sure I'm not causing any unnecessary wear and tear! I don't let it redline or anything!
Woodstk88 is correct. I also have the base Giulia (mine AWD) with the sports package. The stock seat is extremely comfortable. I have the same cool looking 5 hole wheels and yellow calipers. See mine below.

Great Giulia and color choices Diego. Mine is 6 months old with 3K plus. I took it pretty soft on the rpm's for the first 1500-2000 miles or so. The manual mode is great fun. I use both the paddles shifters and even the auto shift knob in manual (left postilion) to go thru the 8 gears. What a great 8 speed auto by German ZF. Even rotating the shift mode up to the D setting is great fun and exhaust sounds. Leave the radio off to appreciate it. No problem using the manual mode, just lots of fun.

Diego, check out these short YouTube videos: http://www.giuliaforums.com/forum/754-giulia-how-diy/3866-official-giulia-how-videos.html

https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLUAdsVegPO6ja2tfA_o4R1VsqpId4qRZ2

Also on your infotainment screen hit menu:
..... scroll down to apps (or car on new update), enter (push)
..... scroll right to user's manual, enter (push)
..... (accept) scroll down to search by image, enter (push)
See 1-7 image sections that show functions of different Giulia controls

You should have received with your car the 2018 Giulia owner's manual and 2018 Information and entertainment system manual. Google for each manual)

Attachments

·
Registered
1,807 Posts
thanks for the feedback ....I'm beginning to figure out the various levels of trim....back when the 164 was around, it was very easy to tell a base car from the L from the S.....

·
Registered
414 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Awesome! Thanks for the advice! Maybe I’ll take it easy on the paddle shifters until 1k-2k miles! It’s just hard to do that since the muffler delete makes it fun

·
Registered
2,988 Posts
Welcome :smile2:
Congrats :grin2:

Palm trees.... Diego... Hmm.... Seems like So Cal to me...

·
Registered
1,492 Posts
thanks for the feedback ....I'm beginning to figure out the various levels of trim....back when the 164 was around, it was very easy to tell a base car from the L from the S.....
Dino,

Do you still have your 164?

Thanks

·
Registered
1,807 Posts
No and Yes....I no longer have the Green 164 L (that was a 1993 Automatic) but I do have a 1991 S....Not sure which one you remember...

Attachments

·
Registered
1,492 Posts
No and Yes....I no longer have the Green 164 L (that was a 1993 Automatic) but I do have a 1991 S....Not sure which one you remember...
Beautiful cars.

Do you still go to the Alfa Auto Clinic?

Thanks

·
Registered
1,807 Posts
I have had service performed by both Alfa Auto Clinic and Alfa Import Center....I'll be heading to Alfa Auto Clinic tomorrow around 10:30 or so...

1 - 20 of 23 Posts