Alfa Romeo Giulia Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone out there know about an estimated price increase (or decrease) for the 2018 Alfa Giulia model?

I suspect it will be officially posted on the Alfa website in the next 60 days, but maybe someone had spoken to a factory rep out there who might know now...

·
Registered
359 Posts
My dealer (Ken Pollock Alfa Romeo in Wilkes Barre PA) sent me an updated copy of my build sheet with 2018 pricing on 7/7/2017.

MSRP for the Giulia TI AWD stayed at $41995.
19" Sport Package increased in price from $2250 to $2500 (+$250)
Paint color pricing stayed the same at $600(at least for Vesuvio)
Nav upgrade stayed the same at $950
Hi-Perf 35W Xenon Headlamp stayed the same at $700
Dual Pane sunroof stayed the same at $1350

The updated sheet also has the VON listed and says "PSP Month/Week: 7/2", the dealer stated that this means it is production is scheduled for this week (2nd week of July). My order was originally placed June 10th.

So far fairly happy. The guys at Ken Pollock AR have been great at supplying relevant updates without being prompted to.

·
Registered
1,964 Posts
My dealer (Ken Pollock Alfa Romeo in Wilkes Barre PA) sent me an updated copy of my build sheet with 2018 pricing on 7/7/2017.

MSRP for the Giulia TI AWD stayed at $41995.
19" Sport Package increased in price from $2250 to $2500 (+$250)
Paint color pricing stayed the same at $600(at least for Vesuvio)
Nav upgrade stayed the same at $950
Hi-Perf 35W Xenon Headlamp stayed the same at $700
Dual Pane sunroof stayed the same at $1350

The updated sheet also has the VON listed and says "PSP Month/Week: 7/2", the dealer stated that this means it is production is scheduled for this week (2nd week of July). My order was originally placed June 10th.

So far fairly happy. The guys at Ken Pollock AR have been great at supplying relevant updates without being prompted to.
Thanks for the info. I'm waiting for the same from my dealer.
Wilkes Barre is quite a distance from Syracuse, NY

·
Registered
359 Posts
Wilkes Barre is quite a distance from Syracuse, NY
If you want an Alfa and you're in Syracuse, you don't have much choice as there is no local dealer at all.

Alfa Romeo Rochester NY (Doreshel Dealerships) - 1.5hours, 85 miles
Alfa Romeo Buffalo NY (Towne Dealerships) - 2+ hours, 135 miles
Alfa Romeo Albany NY (?) - 2.5 hours, 150 miles
Alfa Romeo Wilkes Barre PA (Ken Pollock) - 2.5 hours, 160 miles

At least I drive up and down I-81 into the Philadelphia region on a semi-regular basis, so Wilkes Barre isn't too far of a detour if I'm able to combine anything I need to do at the dealership (minor services) with one of those business trips.

·
Registered
2020 Alfa Romeo Giulia Sport Ti AWD
7,465 Posts
I rarely pass up a good reason to visit Rochester.

My Giulia and I didn't any others the last time we were there.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts