Alfa Romeo Giulia Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Was watching video for 2017 heated seat controls and like that they have the function to hold and get full heat and hold to turn off. They also start at low setting and increase with each push. This makes great sense since holding the button goes to high heat when needed.

Unfortunately the 2018 does not have the hold function to go to high or turn off. Hit the button and it goes to high and have to hit each time to lower until it is off. Would like to at least like to have had the hold from high to turn off rather than stepping down to off.

Any way to program 18 to 17 function?

·
Registered
372 Posts
I think as long as you get updates regularly, it will have the "high to low" function. Our 2017 Ti (last July) had the setting initially going from low to high and I never liked it as I felt putting it on high gets the seat hotter quicker and you can always go down from there.

I'm not sure when it changed, but I know the software is up to date and it's set from high to low automatically when you hit the heated seat button once. So somewhere along the update process it changed the setting hence I don't think it's a 2018 model year thing.

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
The part I liked was you could do both. If you held the button it would go straight to high. If you tapped the button it would start at low and work up. Also when on high you could hold the button and turn it off.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts