Alfa Romeo Giulia Forum banner
1 - 20 of 65 Posts

·
Registered
1,807 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just did a quick review on Cars.Com and I didn't notice any discounting on 2017 Quads in stock....All advertised prices were at MSRP....I guess with what few Quads each dealer gets they can hold the line....may change when 2018's start trickling in ....

·
Registered
1,807 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
On Autotrader I'm seeing a few thousand off new Quads at Tysons Corner in VA....Almost
$3600 off a Monte Blue Quad there..

·
Registered
1,492 Posts
The base models are going for about 7k off MSRP now.

·
Registered
1,492 Posts
Dino - Where did you buy your car? Westbury or Alfredo's?

Thanks

·
Super Moderator
1,086 Posts
D'Ambrosio in Frazer PA has a 2017 tri-white Quadrifoglio with standard brakes. I would think they would discount it heavily because it has been there for months.

·
Registered
1,807 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I got my Quad from Alfredo's of Larchmont...Ordered in Feb and it was delivered May 12th......

·
Registered
1,807 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Chris from Eurocompulsion traded his Grey (which was beautiful) for a white and it looks amazing in White.....D

·
Registered
68 Posts
just got offered 10k off a new 2017 quad from an out of area dealer. may have to pull the trigger and have them ship it to me. can't believe this deal. i've never even been able to test drive this thing...

·
Registered
2,344 Posts
just got offered 10k off a new 2017 quad from an out of area dealer. may have to pull the trigger and have them ship it to me. can't believe this deal. i've never even been able to test drive this thing...
make sure it doesn't have lots of test drive miles on it....

·
Registered
2,344 Posts
That's a good deal, go for it!

·
Registered
1,807 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
What color is the Quad ? Did you go for it ?....D

·
Registered
1,807 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
How is the car equipped....?
Carbon steering wheel ?
Carbon Ceramic Brakes ?
Sparco Seats ?
Harmon Kardon ?
Collision Avoidance ?

Personally, I ordered my Quad having never driven one.....No regrets at all....You're getting a new car (same color as mine) at a pretty hefty discount....what's not to like ? Go for it !
Life is for the LIVING !!!!

·
Registered
68 Posts
How is the car equipped....?
Carbon steering wheel ?
Carbon Ceramic Brakes ?
Sparco Seats ?
Harmon Kardon ?
Collision Avoidance ?

Personally, I ordered my Quad having never driven one.....No regrets at all....You're getting a new car (same color as mine) at a pretty hefty discount....what's not to like ? Go for it !
Life is for the LIVING !!!!
driver assist package (which i dont really care for), car cover (also not needed), HK audio, CF wheel. my only requirements were HK audio and the CF wheel. got yellow calipers too, which i love.

·
Registered
2,344 Posts
driver assist package (which i dont really care for), car cover (also not needed), HK audio, CF wheel. my only requirements were HK audio and the CF wheel. got yellow calipers too, which i love.
So they are charging you $2000 for delivery?

·
Registered
202 Posts
Those who are getting $10K and $15K off on a brand new QV (not demo or pre-owned or slightly used by owner of the dealership etc.), should consider joining United Nations and serving as middle east peace negotiators.
Such negotiating skills are far too awesome to not be used for a higher purpose.

1 - 20 of 65 Posts