Alfa Romeo Giulia Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
233 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
For SALE:
- AVAILABLE - Alfa Romeo 2017 Quadrifoglio OEM Suspension Spring set (front and rear springs), USED for only 5,000 miles, and in very good condition.
(The 2017 models came with lower springs from the factory. In 2018, Alfa Romeo raised the car by replacing the springs and giving basically a 1-inch lift to the car. The 2017 springs restore the original performance and look of the Quadrifoglio.)
- $325

·
Registered
233 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
PM me if interested.

·
Registered
233 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
UPDATE: I HAVE LOWERED MY SELLING PRICE FOR THIS SPRING SET.

- Alfa Romeo 2017 Quadrifoglio OEM Suspension Spring set (front and rear springs), USED for only 5,000 miles, and in very good condition.
(The 2017 models came with lower springs from the factory. In 2018, Alfa Romeo raised the car by replacing the springs and giving basically a 1-inch lift to the car. The 2017 springs restore the original performance and look of the Quadrifoglio.)
NOW $315. (I originally listen them for $325).

·
Registered
304 Posts
What was the production date of the car for these springs please? I believe the crossover date for higher springs was 6/17

·
Registered
233 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
My car was a January, 2017 build, and from everything I've read and understood, the height change occurred for the 2018 QV model year. I'm sure the cars have multiple different build dates that get them to being 2018 models. But my stock springs are the original, and slightly lower, setup

·
Registered
233 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
UPDATE: I HAVE LOWERED MY SELLING PRICE FOR THIS SPRING SET.

- Alfa Romeo 2017 Quadrifoglio OEM Suspension Spring set (front and rear springs), USED for only 5,000 miles, and in very good condition.
NOW $269. (I originally listed them for $325).

Reactions: Blu Davis

·
Registered
233 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Just sent you a PM. Yes I will ship to your zipcode

·
Registered
233 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
UPDATE REDUCED PRICE AS OF MARCH 20, 2021!!!

Alfa Romeo 2017 Quadrifoglio OEM Suspension Spring set (front and rear springs), USED for only 5,000 miles, and in very good condition.
NOW $235. (I originally listen them for $325)

·
Registered
233 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
To all interested parties, please see my post above. The springs are still for sale, in excellent condition, well-maintained, boxed and ready to go. Pictures are available. Please PM me if interested.

·
Registered
233 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
item no longer available

1 - 12 of 12 Posts