Alfa Romeo Giulia Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
61 Posts
Although the listing shows "car in transit" I actually saw this 2017 Misano Blue QV in person last week and they are offering $4k off! It has dark tecnico wheels, black calipers and black interior. Ask for Sean if anyone is interested

The color is amazing in person, sort of a cross between BMW Laguna Seca Blue, BMW Atlantis Blue and Audi Nogaro Blue.

I had to see it in person as it was the only other color I'm considering but I am still going with Rosso Competizione

https://www.alfaromeousaofnapervill...0a0e0ae8145e712d81cdd616.htm?searchDepth=3:39

·
Registered
61 Posts
pics had to be re-sized from Safari on iPhone and the picture quality suffers - sorry for the low-res :(

Attachments

·
Registered
554 Posts
Although the listing shows "car in transit" I actually saw this 2017 Misano Blue QV in person last week and they are offering $4k off! It has dark tecnico wheels, black calipers and black interior. Ask for Sean if anyone is interested

The color is amazing in person, sort of a cross between BMW Laguna Seca Blue, BMW Atlantis Blue and Audi Nogaro Blue.

I had to see it in person as it was the only other color I'm considering but I am still going with Rosso Competizione

https://www.alfaromeousaofnapervill...0a0e0ae8145e712d81cdd616.htm?searchDepth=3:39
I have a black 2018 QV coming from Italy, but with this color and $4k off, I'd really be tempted to contact them about this if it had the CF steering wheel.

·
Registered
61 Posts
I have a black 2018 QV coming from Italy, but with this color and $4k off, I'd really be tempted to contact them about this if it had the CF steering wheel.
I bet they could order the steering wheel separately and install for delivery. PM me and I can you send you the rep's info. No financial interest for me, just wanted to pass along a great deal on a sick color

·
Registered
554 Posts
You could buy the $400 CF steering wheel separately and still be $3,600 to the good!
I bet they could order the steering wheel separately and install for delivery. PM me and I can you send you the rep's info. No financial interest for me, just wanted to pass along a great deal on a sick color
I did actually get in touch with them last week, but they already had a buyer.

·
Registered
120 Posts
Jesus that's the color I want, I was curious if it came in that color. Hummm...

·
Registered
3,602 Posts
It was a "late availability" color for the 2017s. I had come across one QV in Florida and another in Illinois. The one pictured above looks exactly like what I ordered, except mine is an '18 with white interior.
You will like the white.

·
Registered
1,507 Posts
Get the car, buy the wheel.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts