Alfa Romeo Giulia Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
118 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
pls advise--- thinking of getting a leftover 2017 MY lusso Ti version. MSRP 48K
dealer still has 20-30 2017 on the lot and i think the rest are all sport versions, or non lusso. I was led to believe that AR was having trouble selling the non sport versions when I started looking at these cars.
Can anyone pls give me some guidance as to what a good, reasonable discount would be on a leftover 2017 lusso, as i hope to go to dealer this weekend. i may consider this model for the right price.
39K? 42K?

·
Registered
241 Posts
You should shoot for a dealer discount of 10% off MSRP plus the manufacturer's incentive. Last month the manufacturer's incentive was $4,500. Somebody said this month it is $5,500, but I suspect that included $1,000 USAA bonus cash that is only available to USAA members. The dealer may not be willing to go all the way to 10%, but you should be able to get pretty close to that.

·
Registered
81 Posts
$6-8K off is a deal. I think $10K+ off is rare or getting to the point the dealer will just take a hit and hold on the car. Be careful on price vs cost. A lot of dealers will add interest to make money. That happened on my lease. Money factor went up (I think I was lied to about my credit not being top tier) and the dealer made an additional $750 off me over the course of the lease.

·
Registered
82 Posts
Congratulations! That is 23% off MSRP. Assuming that is a new car (i.e., not a demo, loaner or exec car) that is the best deal I've heard of.

Out of curiosity, did that deal include the $1,000 "bonus cash" available to USAA members?
Thank you I appreciate it! It was a new vehicle, not a loaner etc. Misano blue/black int with sports package.

It didn’t include USAA, just conquest incentive, stacked with a Black Friday incentive.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts