Alfa Romeo Giulia Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
787 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Got my TI 4 days ago and just came back from a 400 mi trip,

1 Do American Giulia's get a flat tire kit (air pump and slime)?
2 The wings (can't think of a better description) on the center console between the lower and upper sections have padding on both sides (mine just have padding on passenger side, and just the leather covering (flat) on drivers side)?

On long drive I rest my knee on it and with no padding it's not comfortable.

·
Registered
343 Posts
Got my TI 4 days ago and just came back from a 400 mi trip,

1 Do American Giulia's get a flat tire kit (air pump and slime)?
2 The wings (can't think of a better description) on the center console between the lower and upper sections have padding on both sides (mine just have padding on passenger side, and just the leather covering (flat) on drivers side)?

On long drive I rest my knee on it and with no padding it's not comfortable.
1 - If you have run flat tires from the factory you do not get anything. If they are not run flats you should have a flat tire kit under the trunk floor.

2 - mine is just padded on passengers side too. At least padding of any significance. I like to rest my leg there and have the same issue.

·
Registered
296 Posts
My QV seems to have the same a,punt of padding on both sides. The panel is thicker on the passenger side, but padding amount is the same.

·
Registered
2,988 Posts
I've never noticed padding, or lack of padding, but I've got the Lusso package.

I've got not flat tire kit. There's a space for it though.

·
Premium Member
688 Posts
Yup, I had the same concerns on the lack of spare tire. These are run flat tires and don't need a kit with the empty hole confused me too.

regarding the padding on my vehicle the other side where my knee might rest is padded inside of the center console is unfortunately bare cheap plastic.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts