Alfa Romeo Giulia Forum banner

21 - 25 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
2019 Alfa Giulia Ti Sport Q4
104 Posts
I most likely have run into you at WOI events. I've also owned Ducatis, and used to bring my Hyperstrada and my 2013 Abarth to their events! Who knows how their events will or won't play out this year, but we remain hopeful!
We most likely have. I was sad to see Pazzaluna closed.

·
Registered
176 Posts
When you take your car to the dealer for any kind of work ALWAYS do a walk around BEFORE and AFTER, take photos all around your car inside and out in the dealer lot before giving the car to them. Both of the dealers in Minnesota are very shady for Alfa. Hope you have many great miles to come on your new to you QV.

·
Super Moderator
2,430 Posts
I most likely have run into you at WOI events. I've also owned Ducatis, and used to bring my Hyperstrada and my 2013 Abarth to their events! Who knows how their events will or won't play out this year, but we remain hopeful!
Sad that Pazzaluna went out of business.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Sad that Pazzaluna went out of business.
Did not know until reading yours and YellowDuc's posts that Pazzaluna had closed! What a shame! My wife and I had some wonderful dinners there!

I used to live and work in St. Paul, but that was 12 years ago now, so we've been kinda out of that East side social loop, and obviously haven't yet paid much attention to WOI posts, assuming the Pazzaluna event would have been cancelled anyway, but still hoping the August Lake Calhoun Center event my yet come to pass! We're in Hopkins, so the Lake Calhoun event is a no-brainer, five minute drive for us!

While riding my Ducati, I saw my first Ferrari on the street the day before yesterday, so what the hell, summer must be here now, huh!? (Ferraris in parking lots don't count.) :sneaky:

·
Super Moderator
2,430 Posts
21 - 25 of 25 Posts