Alfa Romeo Giulia Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey everyone, just wanted to say hi to everyone. From what I can tell and what ive been told by my dealership, I am the first Rosso QV sold in Chicagoland, northwest suburbs to be more exact. Taken delivery December 31st. :grin2:

Reactions: [email protected]

·
Vendor
619 Posts
Nice to see you on this side!!

Reactions: krzysiopl

·
Registered
1,408 Posts
Hey everyone, just wanted to say hi to everyone. From what I can tell and what ive been told by my dealership, I am the first Rosso QV sold in Chicagoland, northwest suburbs to be more exact. Taken delivery December 31st. :grin2:
Welcome Aboard!

If I set it up would you be able to get your car to

Bolingbrook, IL 60440 ?

You would be providing your vehicle for weather-tech mats 3d Laser system ? Will most likely get a free set of digital liner mats out of this!

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Hey, yea I could do that, when would you like me to swing by?

Welcome Aboard!

If I set it up would you be able to get your car to

Bolingbrook, IL 60440 ?

You would be providing your vehicle for weather-tech mats 3d Laser system ? Will most likely get a free set of digital liner mats out of this!

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Thank you!! I hope you get yours as soon as possible.

Congrats! I love seeing all these new owners, hope to join the club soon. I just have to be patient...

·
Registered
288 Posts
Congratulations ! I'm super stoked for you and envy you so much at the same time haha ! Looks darn beautiful though man, definitely need to hear your first impressions and all. Even cooler that you'll potentially be the first one with a set of Weather Techs as well ;)

·
Registered
61 Posts
I think the second picture illustrates the stock ride height really well. I envy you man! I wonder if the springs will settle a bit more over time? Regardless, I think it looks perfect as is and that means there is no need for me to modify the suspension later. I have gone through 1 set of lowering springs and 2 sets of coilovers on my e92 so I am tired of messing with suspension setups. BTW - I grew up in Crystal Lake and my parents are still in the same house 40+ years later - ha ha

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
It's a Rosso Competizione :)

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
I think the second picture illustrates the stock ride height really well. I envy you man! I wonder if the springs will settle a bit more over time? Regardless, I think it looks perfect as is and that means there is no need for me to modify the suspension later. I have gone through 1 set of lowering springs and 2 sets of coilovers on my e92 so I am tired of messing with suspension setups. BTW - I grew up in Crystal Lake and my parents are still in the same house 40+ years later - ha ha
Here is a picture of the car from the side. I don't think it will settle down anymore then it is.

Attachments

Reactions: harry75
1 - 16 of 16 Posts