Alfa Romeo Giulia Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey everyone i have a 2017 giulia base q4 i bought the quadrifoglio wheels used. But the center bore on the quadrifoglio is to small and my lugs from my base wheels do not fit either they are true oem from italy wheels. Any advice would be great thanks

·
Registered
1,819 Posts
Hey man, how is that possible. I have fit the Tecnico wheels (8.5 in front and 10 in the back) on my base Giulia with no problems.
What wheels did you get exactly? Are you sure they are for the Giulia? (There is a Quadrifoglio version also of the Giulietta, for instance).

P.S. you made a triple thread ;)

·
Registered
2018 Q4 with Fiamenghi Ti exhaust, Race Mod, and Tecnico wheels.
7,723 Posts
There are many Alfa Romeo Quadrifoglio models. You need the wheels from an AR Giulia Quadrifoglio type 952. What did you buy?

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
They just said alfa romeo 19x8.5 alfa romeo giulia quadridoglio. I didnt think about different models because all the center bores are the same just the lugs on the giulietta are m12 instead of m14

·
Registered
2018 Q4 with Fiamenghi Ti exhaust, Race Mod, and Tecnico wheels.
7,723 Posts
I know nothing about the older Giulia models, but if the lug holes are not 14mm, not 5x110 spacing, and the center hole is not 61.1mm you either got wheels for the wrong car model or counterfeit wheels.

I also do not know if you got a fresh out of the box set of wheels if there is any need to clean paint out of the bored holes. I know that this is an issue with new bicycle frames. On bike frames they install precisely machined parts like the interference fit steering tube, then paint over the top and the paint must be scraped out of the tight fit surfaces before anything can be assembled.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts