Alfa Romeo Giulia Forum banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have switched to a staggered setup on my Ti, and am selling my 19 x8 inch Dark 5 Hole wheels with tires - all like new. A great upgrade for the base Giulia and Ti's with 18's.
Tires are Pirelli P7 run flats. OE TPMS. Without center caps. PM for more info.

Attachments

·
Registered
2017 Alfa Romeo Giulia Quadrifoglio
953 Posts
Glad you kept the same wheels and not some aftermarket rims. The 5 hole rims are so beautiful and its unique to the Giulia. In my opinion, putting aftermarket rims to replace the 5 hole rims is a downgrade and makes the very unique Giulia more look more "common".

·
Registered
3,600 Posts
I see what you mean and I am curious to see what the "multi hole" wheels looked like in the past. Was the 8C the first one in the modern retro styling?

·
Registered
2020 Alfa Romeo Giulia Sport Ti AWD
7,465 Posts
In my opinion the Giulia's five-hole wheels look better than the 4C's. Putting my helmet and body armor on now.

·
Registered
81 Posts
I have switched to a staggered setup on my Ti, and am selling my 19 x8 inch Dark 5 Hole wheels with tires - all like new. A great upgrade for the base Giulia and Ti's with 18's.
Tires are Pirelli P7 run flats. OE TPMS. Without center caps. PM for more info.
How were you able to secure the 9" rears? I would like to set my Q4 up with the staggered set.

·
Registered
3,600 Posts
In my opinion the Giulia's five-hole wheels look better than the 4C's. Putting my helmet and body armor on now.
Agreed. The uneven circle swoops on the 4C are done for ventilation I'm sure, but it is a little chunky. I would think they are directional too.

·
Registered
1,506 Posts
The Dark Five Holes are the hottest wheels I have seen in a long time. Pure Italian in style.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Also located in Northern California and wanted to see if these are still available.

As a new Alfa owner I am short on posts, but if so, please message me!

Thanks!

·
Registered
2018 Q4 with Fiamenghi Ti exhaust, Race Mod, and Tecnico wheels.
7,729 Posts
Interestingly if you check, 18" wheels that are styled almost identically to the Giulia 5 holes are available for Giulietta. I am not sure if the offsets are the same, but the bolt pattern is the same. However, Giulietta has 12mm lug bolts while Giulia has 14mm lug bolts; it is not clear if they can be adapted for use. I don't have any info on weight ratings either.

The 4C wheels look like 5 horseshoes to me. Although both 4 leaf clovers and horseshoes are symbols of luck, I don't think there is any history of using a horseshoe symbol at Alfa Romeo.

IMO the 19" Giulia 5 hole wheels are amongst the best looking wheels on the market. It is too bad that there is no light weight version.

·
Registered
7,465 Posts
Interestingly if you check, 18" wheels that are styled almost identically to the Giulia 5 holes are available for Giulietta. I am not sure if the offsets are the same, but the bolt pattern is the same. However, Giulietta has 12mm lug bolts while Giulia has 14mm lug bolts; it is not clear if they can be adapted for use. I don't have any info on weight ratings either.
While nice, the Giulietta wheel differs enough from the Giulia's to make the choice clear to me.

The 4C wheels look like 5 horseshoes to me. Although both 4 leaf clovers and horseshoes are symbols of luck, I don't think there is any history of using a horseshoe symbol at Alfa Romeo.
I called them "omegas" when I first saw them but can easily see the horseshoes, too. Do you remember the Ford Ranger/Explorer "deer hoof" wheels?

IMO the 19" Giulia 5 hole wheels are amongst the best looking wheels on the market. It is too bad that there is no light weight version.
I agree wholeheartedly.

·
Registered
1,307 Posts
Sometimes I think of them similar to phonedials after growing up in the world of transaxle Porsches with my dad ... but the Italians do it much better than the Germans ahaha

·
Registered
7,465 Posts
Sometimes I think of them similar to phonedials after growing up in the world of transaxle Porsches with my dad ... but the Italians do it much better than the Germans ahaha
I've always had a soft spot for these:

Reactions: Max

·
Registered
3,600 Posts
OMG, don't get on the whole "wanna be bonneville speedster" wheel band wagon. That was all the rage in the 90s. The chunky wheels would not die a natural death. Many had to be removed and killed by firing squad.
:D
My 348 with original wheels and a first gen Viper from the same era.

Attachments

1 - 20 of 24 Posts