Alfa Romeo Giulia Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

· Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hi folks,

I purchased the Giulia NRing 11/55 last year after years of lusting after a Giulia QV. I was originally looking for a well optioned (wanted the CF roof!) 2020+ to get the refreshed interior, but when I saw the NRing available at my local dealership (Kirkland, WA) I just had to have it. That was August of last year at the peak of the prices, I'm known for making smart financial decisions when it comes to cars.

The car threw a CEL three days into ownership which was a bit disappointing. I haven't had one since its last service though.

I wish I had the Sparco seats. I joined the forums to create a WTB post, I just need to reach the post requirements now!

· Registered
2019 Quadrifoglio Rosso Red, yellow calipers, white/green stitching seats
308 Posts
welcome and congrats! lets see some pics! CEL's are common, part of the QV ownership experience :LOL: I have a 2019 without the Sparco seats, and I must say they do the job superbly, as I have tracked mine 3 times last year. Also they have the adjustability and power side bolsters, too. dont know what you got, but I have the Green & white stitching, and they look great (y)

· Registered
17' Quadrifoglio
141 Posts
don’t know if he sold them yet

· Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
don’t know if he sold them yet
Thank you, I saw them but I’ll need the red stitching to match the NRing interior :)

· Registered
2018 Vulcano Black Giulia Quadrifoglio
6,713 Posts
  • Haha
Reactions: Buba1 and opportun

· Registered
4,428 Posts
Congrats on your Special Edition Engineering Masterpiece Dream Car !!!. That NRING 11/55 plaque on the dash is special. The matte finish is always great to see. Enjoy it !!!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts