Alfa Romeo Giulia Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
244 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My Ti just passed 10,000 on the way home today. At that moment I downshifted to third and gave her an Italian tuneup!

I have had zero problems in just under a year and have no regrets whatsoever. Best car I’ve ever owned!

Looking forward to many more years of happy Alfa ownership.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
399 Posts
That’s great you don’t see people posting many of these stories. Congratulations and keep having fun with it after all isn’t that really why we bought them.

·
Registered
1,485 Posts
Congratulations.

I like your mount of your front license plate.

·
Registered
501 Posts
Congratulations my friend. I've had mine since the first week of April and I've recently passed 5,000 miles and we share not only the same sentiments (0 issues), but the same sexy color scheme.

·
Premium Member
2020 Giulia TI
524 Posts
Can you share how did you mount that license plate? I've been considering that location but not sure how to attach.

·
Registered
790 Posts
18,380 and still strong.

·
Registered
460 Posts
11,500 miles and perfect so far.

·
Registered
118 Posts
14K as of today!!

·
Registered
244 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Can you share how did you mount that license plate? I've been considering that location but not sure how to attach.

I bought this license plate bracket (found it in store at advance auto parts):
Zip tied the bracket to the grill. Screwed the plate to the bracket. You cannot see the zip ties at all. It fit perfectly and tight, and has never moved. It is right next to the park sensor and doesn’t set it off.
The plate will only fit on a Ti sport if I recall. Otherwise you may need to trim the plate.
There is a long thread called “Front License Plate” inside the What did you do to your Alfa Romeo Giulia today? forum with lots of details.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 - 16 of 16 Posts