Alfa Romeo Giulia Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,408 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well 1 year is down! Any questions I can answer? To date I have had very limited issues with the car with My Wife and I putting the car thru its paces.

Issues We have had so far :

• Headlight Washer Cap Coming Off
  • Loose Battery Cable

Upcoming issues I think we will have

• Heater Blower Fan Squeaking
  • Maybe Loose Trunk causing paint(clear coat) to rub off
Events Attended:

• 5 Autocross (3 of them High Speed) and a few time attack style events
Changes to the Car:

• Wheels and Tires (Summer Set and All Season Set)
  • Euro compulsion Airfilter (To Be installed)
  • Detailing my AMMONYC W/ Clear Bra
  • Custom Tow Hook License Plate W/Gopro Towhook Mount

·
Registered
120 Posts
Ahhhhhh so I believe your QV at AMMONYC was one of the first you tube videos I watched on the QV, he did a great job with it. Congrats on 1 year of ownership, you should contact every editor of all of these publications who say the Giulia is "unreliable" and tell them to Suck it!!!!

I just sold my 2011 ISF Yesterday so my search officially gets heavy from today on! Cant wait to get mine.

·
Registered
647 Posts
Well 1 year is down! Any questions I can answer? To date I have had very limited issues with the car with My Wife and I putting the car thru its paces.
Great feedback on your first year with your QV!

I absolutely love my 6 month old Giulia Q4. Every time I drive her I have a huge grin on my face. Just one question:

How do you get to having very limited issues with your wife? :D :D :D

Reactions: Turbodelta

·
Registered
5,117 Posts
+1 @Kanundrum!

Yup...
1 yr TODAY (Buon Compleanno Sophia!)
8050 miles
3 track days
Numerous Road Trips (Boston, Newport)

2 Issues:
Headlight washer Cap
Cam Shaft Pressure Sensor....caused ALOT of grief because of incapable dealer service....car brought to another dealer..car repaired and screaming down the roadway in 24 hours....

She is on track for being one of the best if not the best cars I've owned:grin2:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.