Alfa Romeo Giulia Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
5,009 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Dropped "Sophia" off on Monday for her one year inspection at my dealer. Was given a 2018 Ghibli SQ4 had 250 miles...meh
Got her back today....initially there were a bunch of RRTs my SA said would be addressed:
HVAC 17-058
AMP Audio Enhancement 17-061
ECM Module 17-064

all of these had already been done...car was fully updated already
only RRT that was not done and that was because I never had the issue was RRT 17-081 the Glove Box lid...which they replaced.

This is what is done on the first service:
Drain/Fill Oil & New Oil Filter.............8 OW40 Motor Oil
Top Off All Fluids
Replace both Wiper Blades
Replace Both Key Fob Batteries
Check Front/Rear Brakes Pads & Rotors
Check Tire Pressures & Tire Wear

She passed with flying colors.....except for the Tires...need new ones>:) not Sophia's fault0:)

·
Registered
202 Posts
Dropped "Sophia" off on Monday for her one year inspection at my dealer. Was given a 2018 Ghibli SQ4 had 250 miles...meh
Got her back today....initially there were a bunch of RRTs my SA said would be addressed:
HVAC 17-058
AMP Audio Enhancement 17-061
ECM Module 17-064

all of these had already been done...car was fully updated already
only RRT that was not done and that was because I never had the issue was RRT 17-081 the Glove Box lid...which they replaced.

This is what is done on the first service:
Drain/Fill Oil & New Oil Filter.............8 OW40 Motor Oil
Top Off All Fluids
Replace both Wiper Blades
Replace Both Key Fob Batteries
Check Front/Rear Brakes Pads & Rotors
Check Tire Pressures & Tire Wear

She passed with flying colors.....except for the Tires...need new ones>:) not Sophia's fault0:)
I'd recommend the Michelin PS4S - I bought those for my Quad and they are much better than the OEM tires IMHO. You have to go 10mm wider in the back, but really no disadvantages there.
What did the service cost you?

·
Registered
449 Posts
My dealer agreed to ‘free’ all scheduled maintenance for 3 years. I had been concerned about the recommended sparkplug changes seemingly frequent for this non-gearhead.

·
Premium Member
2,086 Posts
surprised at the blades too. Mine is going in next month but I won't get a Mas as a loaner!.. maybe I should take to drive over to Miller :D

·
Registered
‘19 Giulia Ti Sport Q4
3,887 Posts
surprised at the blades too. Mine is going in next month but I won't get a Mas as a loaner!.. maybe I should take to drive over to Miller :D
Seriously! Me either...

Reactions: FNM

·
Registered
5,009 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
I don't regret going there and I know you won't!

I think MDriver gets a vig every time an new Quad owner goes there.
just looking out for my fellow Alfa owners>:), nothing will sour someone more than a crap dealer service experience

·
Premium Member
2,086 Posts
My dealer is good but want to see the difference at Miller I think bearing in mind it's not that far away. They did some silly things ordering parts, offering me Fiats and giving me stupid quotes on paint work but other than that fine.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts