Alfa Romeo Giulia Forum banner

“Tyre pressure unavailable “

2K views 1 reply 2 participants last post by  wingler 
#1 ·
First post so go easy haha
Owner of a Misano Blue Giulia…..driving over the last 2 days I’ve had that message pop up and stay on for a few mins, I have driving many miles and all tyre press I seem perfect
Any ideas?

#2 ·
TPMS Check Message
When a system fault is detected, the Tire Pressure Monitoring System Warning Light will flash on and off for 75 seconds, and then remain on solid. The system fault will also sound a chime. If the ignition is cycled, this sequence will repeat, provided that the system fault still exists. The Tire Pressure Monitoring System Warning Light will turn off when the
fault condition no longer exists. A system fault can occur due to any of the following:
 Jamming due to electronic devices or driving next to facilities emitting the same radio frequencies as the TPMS sensors.
 Installing some form of aftermarket window tinting that affects radio wave signals.
 Packed snow or ice around the wheels or wheel housings.
 Using tire chains on the vehicle.
 Using wheels/tires not equipped with
TPMS sensors.
After the punctured tire has been repaired with the original tire sealant contained in the Tire Kit, the previous condition must be restored so that the Tire Pressure Monitoring System Warning Light is off during normal driving.

Reactions: Alfa Dem
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.