Alfa Romeo Giulia Forum banner

Houtson roll call

19K views 53 replies 24 participants last post by  EricW 
#1 · (Edited)
Houston roll call

Lot's of new members it seems. I've also been seeing a lot of new members lately; plus, I've seen quite a few new Giulia in town (brand new white one next door) so I though we should sound off again.

#43 ·
Yep, even on google only Sugar Land and I10/290 show up.

There we too many Alfa dealers in Houston to be sustainable, anyway.

Genesis is having the same issue....let the "new high end car" share space with its lower tier brother and wait for the strong to survive. All the Fiat dealers grabbed Alfa. Sugar Land and I10/290 were Maserati dealers first.

#54 ·
New to Alfa / Houston, just picked up a QV Galleria area.
Any recommendations for where to service, mods / body work, etc?
Any cars and coffee groups? Cruises?
Nice QV! I've used Helfman of Sugar Land a couple of times for small things and been pretty happy. These cars don't really need much unless you want to track or personalize it. Couple of sites below if you want to go either of those routes. I'm not aware of any active Alfa Romeo groups in the area. There is a facebook group that is more active in the Dallas area I believe, but that is closest thing Alfa specific I know about. There is a coffee and cars Houston for all types of enthusiast cars. I've not been to it in a while and not sure how active since the pandemic they are. Other various get togethers in the area, but not really up to speed on what those are. Enjoy the new ride!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.