The boxes showed up today from TDI Tuning. I ordered mid morning on Wednesday and they arrived mid day from the UK on Friday. That is pretty good turn around. Their sales team was responsive when I asked questions prior to ordering, too. Everything looked professionally packaged, good directions, and the parts look like high quality units. I went ahead and threw them into the car right away (you receive 2 piggy backs, 1 for each bank) since the install looked like it would be quick. I popped the hood, let it sit for a bit for everything to go to sleep, and then popped the connectors on and zip tied everything in place. It took maybe 20 minutes to get everything in place, routed, and tied up. The car fired right up with no dash christmas trees, so that was a good start. You're supposed to drive for a while on level 4 before moving up to levels, so I did. There is a pretty substantial torque increase at level 4 and more so at level 7. It definitely picked up good power and torque, but it is really hard to quantify what that means exactly. Ultimately, it does work and the car does feel quit a bit stronger, particularly in the mid range where it really didn't have much punch in stock form. I'll see how it does over the coming months and once the track opens up, I'll go try to make a 1/4 mile pass just to see how the gains look. So far, so good!