QV Price - Page 3 - Alfa Romeo Giulia Forum
 186Likes

post #21 of 233 (permalink) Old 01-18-2018, 09:37 AM Thread Starter

(Thread Starter)
I spoke to Whatsthematteryou’s dealer this morning and it is legit. He was a nice guy. They are looking to sell volume and they turn them fast. They even advertise on their website free shipping nationwide. I will be making a deal with him also most likely.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #22 of 233 (permalink) Old 01-18-2018, 12:53 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by qvdonna View Post
So, is the Giulia QV technically a 2016 or 2017 car?
I'm thinking about the day (hopefully many years from now) when my brethren decides to sell... will it be worth anything?
Myrka
The QV is a 2017 model year car at inception at least in North America...I'm fairly certain it is the same ROW
post #23 of 233 (permalink) Old 01-18-2018, 01:55 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cro-Cane View Post
I spoke to Whatsthematteryou’s dealer this morning and it is legit. He was a nice guy. They are looking to sell volume and they turn them fast. They even advertise on their website free shipping nationwide. I will be making a deal with him also most likely.
Thanks Cro-Cane... He will take good care of you, Ill make sure he throws a few extras in for you
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #24 of 233 (permalink) Old 01-19-2018, 04:13 PM

Quote:
+ 1. Great guy. Looks like they have the Misano Blue QV I was looking for. Good prices!

2011- USB Lexus ISF
2000- LB Saab 9-3 Viggen
1985- Toyota Supra- 2JZ Single Turbo -602 HP
2005- Subaru Legacy GT Wagon
2007- Volvo S60R - MTE Stage 2
2008- Volvo XC90 V8 Sport
1999- Honda Prelude SH- Track beast
post #25 of 233 (permalink) Old 01-20-2018, 07:20 PM

Quote:
Glad I could help
post #26 of 233 (permalink) Old 01-20-2018, 07:23 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Token Blk Guy View Post
+ 1. Great guy. Looks like they have the Misano Blue QV I was looking for. Good prices!
He is really treating my referrals right, it wasn't easy finding this guy, so many dealers didn't want to make any real deals. My guy wants to become "The" Alfa dealer in the US, to do so he has to sell a certain amount of them, regardless of how much they make right now. Won't last forever, but I bet within the next year or 2 he's good for the discounts he's giving now.
post #27 of 233 (permalink) Old 01-20-2018, 07:29 PM

Ive sent a number of you over to him, once you talk with him, please come back here and let everyone know how it went, wether you bought it from him or not, some reason the PM's are skeptical
post #28 of 233 (permalink) Old 01-20-2018, 07:33 PM

On an AR I'd only buy local. Work a deal (most dealers if you know how to negotiate will give amazing deals--problem is most don't know how to negotiate) and have that relationship with you local guy. Take an out of state dealer quote to local. Also getting registered out of state in state is not easy (I've done it a ton on cars--I know). AR have not been the most reliable cars based upon the insane amount of complain threads posted on this forum.

If you come rolling into your local dealer with a new car from out of state, be prepared to go to the back of the line. Yes, they have to fix it, but you may not get a free rental car or the priority of local buyers. I had the same issue buying McLaren. Be careful.

I got $11,500 off QV locally (2017).

Brands that are reliable, I buy all out of state to best deal.

My .02.

PS - I was looking at a new Lambo today from a dealer I've bought a bunch from and always give amazing trade values. My $82K QV was worth $60K...and he showed me the proof based upon what has sold at auction and retail--it's ugly. Called another GM of dealer I know and he confirmed $58-$60. These things TANK quick, so buy right indeed. I'm loving driving this thing as a beater, it's so **** much fun.

New Alfa Buyers Live in the Future - Not the Past

Last edited by ATXQUAD; 01-20-2018 at 08:31 PM.
post #29 of 233 (permalink) Old 01-20-2018, 09:18 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whatsthematteryou View Post
He is really treating my referrals right, it wasn't easy finding this guy, so many dealers didn't want to make any real deals. My guy wants to become "The" Alfa dealer in the US, to do so he has to sell a certain amount of them, regardless of how much they make right now. Won't last forever, but I bet within the next year or 2 he's good for the discounts he's giving now.
I would have to say he has provided the best customer service I have gotten so far from a dealer. And he has been forthcoming with info and has answered all of my questions. I just don't understand why it's hard for other dealers That I have contacted to do the same. Some haven't even returned my calls or emails. So in turn I guess they don't want the business so I'm going elsware.
I'll keep you posted on how this all works out. So far I'm impressed.

2011- USB Lexus ISF
2000- LB Saab 9-3 Viggen
post #30 of 233 (permalink) Old 01-20-2018, 09:38 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ATXQUAD View Post
On an AR I'd only buy local. ....................
ATXquad

You made some good points ..however what does one do when the local dealer obviously doesn't show signs of wanting to work a deal, rape you going over MSRP, **** just return a call. Even if the negotiation stills are good they still don't really want to entertian your offer??

I personally have no loyalty to local dealers.. I did that with my Volvo dealer and I feel I got worse customer service from them after " they got me".. Lexus was amazing to me and I bought my ISF in Houston because it was a limited car and they had the one I was looking for.

I would feel that's a form of disrespect if I bought my AR in for service and they blew me off because I purchased my car out of state. How would they even know.? I could have just moved into town from out of state and need service.

I get what your saying.. every brand is different.. but I would hope they take cues from Lexus because I still haven't been with a car company that beats thier service.. jjst sucks they are too conservative with thier cars and they have become quite bland..

And wtf.. How is the Quad only valued at 60K, the car just hit 1 model year...?? Should I just buy a used one???

2011- USB Lexus ISF
2000- LB Saab 9-3 Viggen

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Alfa Romeo Giulia Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page