QV: Standard Power Seats vs CF Sparco - Page 2 - Alfa Romeo Giulia Forum
 3Likes

post #11 of 18 (permalink) Old 02-12-2019, 01:06 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by John_K_348 View Post
It will take me a couple more years to regret not getting them. Up to now, I am enjoying the money savings, albeit not driving the car at all in winter due to "fragileh" Corsas!
. You know you could buy winter tires. 😁

Last edited by Swissalfa; 02-12-2019 at 01:22 AM.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #12 of 18 (permalink) Old 02-12-2019, 01:47 PM

If heaters are an issue get an after market plug in heater. Sparco's all day. We had a choice. We chose the Sparco. Worth every penny. Colors, it is a color choice. We are happy with the graphic and black. We have tri-coat outside but all black/dark gray interior. Nothing takes away from the carbon fiber and it is a subtle elegance as such. Some folks like the bling of the red dash or ice. I forsee grease finger prints and discoloration over time. Comfort, sorry for those that disagree but my husband and I couldn't be more different and we both love them. I do have a gel booster seat that I use sometimes but I am finding I really don't need it and see fine just lower the wheel.

I do not always move the seat back for my husband to get in. It kills him ). But in a nano second he pulls the lever and boom in position. Mechanical you have to wait for. So fewer things to break down and the Sparco back JUST NEVER GETS OLD. THEY ARE STUNNING. Without that the interior is just another fast car with less electronics unless you are comparing it with a 4C. Then the QV is a technology marvel
1BlinkGone likes this.
post #13 of 18 (permalink) Old 02-12-2019, 02:17 PM

Despite there being no seat heaters, I find the alcantara doesn’t feel too cold unlike some materials.
rhoyle likes this.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #14 of 18 (permalink) Old 02-12-2019, 05:35 PM

Garage
Right the alcantara is nice. But winter tires? You've seen my thread right? 6 days and counting.

2000 Mazda Miata, "Baby Beast" Boost, mods, maybe track car.
1994 Ferrari 348 Spider "Testarossina" Gone but not forgotten
2004 Ferrari 360 Spider, CS TCU, OZ Superleggera IIIs, "Rossina 2"
2018 Alfa Romeo Giulia Quad. Ord 6/2 Blt 7/21 Arr USA 11/22 Dlr 12/19 Sign 12/21 Pkup/PPF/Tint 12/29 Home 12/30 Forza Ctlr 2/19 RFnder PPF 4/9 New tires 4/20,6/26 Ti ctr caps 4/26 Dlr rf wheel 6/1 Cust Cer Brks 10/4 Trkl Chrg 11/11 Mflps 12/28 OZ Wintrs+shims 2/18
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

"La Signora" Giulia
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
post #15 of 18 (permalink) Old 02-12-2019, 05:43 PM

From what I know the Sparco seats are comfortable. We have both versions here.
post #16 of 18 (permalink) Old 02-12-2019, 08:40 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by John_K_348 View Post
Right the alcantara is nice. But winter tires? You've seen my thread right? 6 days and counting.

Wait, you ordered winter tires?
John_K_348 likes this.

2018 Vulcano Black Giulia Quadrifoglio: Forza Controller, Centerline X-Pipe, Sprint Filter
MDH: 7/31/17 | MV: 053.001.004
post #17 of 18 (permalink) Old 02-12-2019, 09:17 PM

I used to have an M3 with manual seats. Loved that too. Anything to save weight. Fortunately, my wife doesn't usually drive my car. If she did, it is an easy adjustment. The family car is the Lexus and that has memory which comes in handy.

I guess my a*s runs hot as I didn't use my heated seats when I lived in PA for more than 5 minutes as I find heated seats uncomfortable. Here in the South, I don't use them at all especially since my garage never goes below 50 degrees. They are useful for when you pick up a pizza to help keep it warm for that drive home.

My car is Italian and my motorcycle German

QV: VB, CCB, Sparcos
post #18 of 18 (permalink) Old 02-13-2019, 12:22 AM Thread Starter

(Thread Starter)
Thank you all for your responses. VERY helpful!

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Alfa Romeo Giulia Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page