MY 2019 Orders - Alfa Romeo Giulia Forum
 49Likes

post #1 of 112 (permalink) Old 08-20-2018, 03:27 PM Thread Starter

Garage
(Thread Starter)
MY 2019 Orders

Let's see who has ordered a MY 2019 Giulia: Model, packages, options, colors and order date.
I ordered a 2019 Giulia Ti Sport with sport package, offset wheels tires, nav., in Montecarlo Blue with Black/tan interior on 5/31/18.
patek likes this.

Gio
2019 Giulia Ti Sport, Montecarlo, Tan/Black, Leather, Bi Xenon, Harman Kardon, Performance Package.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 112 (permalink) Old 08-20-2018, 04:55 PM

I placed an order on 5/28/18 for an MY 2019 Vesuvio Gray Sports Ti Q2, W/Red interior /leather black red stitched dash /5 hole blk wheels staggered, LSD. I opted out of all the driver's assist junk except for the rear blind spot warning and back-up (I think its required on all new cars anyway). I also ditched the idea of getting that uselessly designed and heavy headspace sucking sunroof.
giovacchini and patek like this.
post #3 of 112 (permalink) Old 08-20-2018, 06:21 PM

The forum has opinions from everyone but remember. Your positions for those that like "uselessly designed and heavy headspace sucking" sunroofs and find the driver assisted "junk" it is insulting their cars. So did you opt out of the QV because you didn't need that useless extra HP and Torque and god awful ccm brakes. Who the **** would put a useless shamrock on the side of a car. What are they IRISH. See how those opinions go.

Here is a thought I got when I was getting a vesuvio gray or Stromboli gray. Someone said if you are going to get a car like that why would you get a boring gray. So you know what! I ended up with Rosso Comp QV. Some people hate red. Well I thought the Afla car color is red by TRADITION. Guess not. Guess it is any color as long as you get 5 hole.
Alfaholico, Tazio!1901 and LoCoRob like this.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 112 (permalink) Old 08-20-2018, 07:24 PM Thread Starter

Garage
(Thread Starter)
Have you a VIN # yet?

Gio
2019 Giulia Ti Sport, Montecarlo, Tan/Black, Leather, Bi Xenon, Harman Kardon, Performance Package.
post #5 of 112 (permalink) Old 08-20-2018, 09:15 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by giovacchini View Post
Have you a VIN # yet?
Hi Gio,

Not yet. Seems MacGeek let us know today the Cassio plant has just started production. Hopefully, since we both have similar order dates we might be getting some updates in the next few weeks. I did connect with Alfa Care today and nothing happening yet.
giovacchini likes this.
post #6 of 112 (permalink) Old 08-20-2018, 10:19 PM Thread Starter

Garage
(Thread Starter)
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1alfa View Post
Hi Gio,

Not yet. Seems MacGeek let us know today the Cassio plant has just started production. Hopefully, since we both have similar order dates we might be getting some updates in the next few weeks. I did connect with Alfa Care today and nothing happening yet.
Hopefully, soon we will have a VIN!

Gio
post #7 of 112 (permalink) Old 08-24-2018, 07:15 PM

My original order was placed 5/25/18. MY19 Q.V., Montecarlo blue, Dark 5-hole wheels w/yellow calipers, Black/Ice interior with green and white stitching. Carbon Fiber steering wheel. Driver's assist package, cargo convience package.

My dealer had to place a new order on 7/20/18 bc I wanted to add the carbon fiber exterior package. Also added the premium alarm system. Just heard from Alfa Care today that my car is now in Status G, the build process. So it is on the assembly line.

Hoping for an October delivery. Fingers crossed.
LoCoRob, giovacchini and patek like this.
post #8 of 112 (permalink) Old 08-25-2018, 08:05 AM

Garage
Ordered QV last week in the UK. Comp red, bright five hole
Wheels, green/white stitching on black, sport seats, carbon steering wheel. Estimated delivery late Nov early Dec.
post #9 of 112 (permalink) Old 08-25-2018, 09:29 AM

Anyone in the USA been given an estimated time frame as to when their 2019 car will be delivered? Seems what I'm seeing is earliest is Oct, more likely Nov/Dec?
post #10 of 112 (permalink) Old 08-25-2018, 11:00 AM

it will likely depend on inventory of 18's more than anything else.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Alfa Romeo Giulia Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page